A strong minded, loving group of individuals, made up of a laid back Daddy, an extremly silly big sister, a mildly silly little sister, and a slightly OCD momma just trying to keep up! See how we balance life, love and just each other!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Finally... the party!
Ok... I have been waiting patiently for the shower day to get here. Yes.. we are having a little get together at our house for our dear friends Meredith and Bubba Dieppe. They are expecting a little one at the end of April or first part of May and a bunch of us all decided to give them a couples shower at my house. It has been so hectic trying to get everything together and ready for the big night. I have Larry, my genious handyman here today making final preparations for tomorrow. It has been raining all day long and is so yucky outside, thank goodness all the landscaping is done, now I just have to clean all the outside furniture and sweep the porch. As for the house, well... I will post pictures of the party after it is over and you can see for yourself, although I must say, I am proud of myself for pulling it all together, we may have a mirror missing in our master bath, some outlet plates upstairs and a piece of carpet missing on our landing, but overall it is finished!!! Whew! I will rest tonight knowing that this house is really ours to live in now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Christie- that is so sweet of you to throw them a shower- please tell them Congrats for me! I'm sure you have been so stressed trying to make it all come together! BUT, I know it looked so good! Please send pictures! I can't wait to see your new place!
Love and miss you!
Laura
Post a Comment