Sunday, February 24, 2008

Update with the Causeys

I am writing this post to update everyone on what we have been doing lately, it seems like we have been recluses because of everything going on in the house. Everyday we have a contractor here doing work and we feel like we have to constantly watch them to make sure all the work is being finished properly. We are trying to finish the last little items in our house, before we all go crazy. Baylee's room is absolutely perfect, I am working to finish decorating her bathroom and then she will be set. Bryan and I have been working outside getting all the outdoor furniture ready for the spring time and hopefully the rest of the small things can be finished in the next two weeks, our furniture is all in place finally, it would just be nice to have all my lights on the wall and all the outlet plates on.

Bryan has been working really hard, I think sometimes he really needs to slow down and just breath, but I understand we are so ready to be settled! Baylee is doing fine, just growing like a weed and starting to walk, everyday she is getting more confident with it. She turned 13 months on the 21st of February and Bryan and I just are amazed at how grown up she is. She is babbling up a storm and honestly thinks she is having a legitimate conversation with you, it is so cute! I love her little personality, she is so happy and smiley all the time, we are extremly lucky!
Well, we hope that everyone else is doing well. We love you all!

No comments: