Baylee got a hold of the oven mitt that we used when we were cooking dinner that night, and she thought it was so cool! I don't think she really knew what it was, of course, but she kept it with her for the duration of the night, I thought she was going to make me put it in her bed that night, but thank goodness she relinquished the ovenmitt, back to the drawer it came out of. I wasn't sure but the other day, I think she caught a glimpse of Rachel Ray and that might be where this came from. Just kidding! Whatever it was, she was definitely into it that night! Baylee Kate... the next Rachel Ray, or maybe even just the new BAYLEE KATE!
1 comment:
Christie- that is too funny! I love it! She talks just like Rhett! I wish we lived closer and could get them together to play! It was so great to talk to you the other day! Have a great time in Charleston! I love and miss you!
Laura
Post a Comment