We finally chose a name for our second baby girl! Yes, after months of thinking and debating and choosing names and then deciding against them, we settled on something and I think we are pretty proud of ourselves, we both love it! Its harder than you could imagine to pick another name, because you already used your favorite names on the first little girl. Well... here we go, we know that not everyone will like it, but as I have learned in being a parent, everyone has their own opinion and you have to do what is best for you.
Drumroll please......... and the name chosen to represent baby girl Causey #2 is:
Charlotte Anne Causey
aka: Charley
1 comment:
Ohhhhh, I absolutely LOVVVVE Charly!!! OMG, that is so cute! Josh would never go for that, but I've often said how adorable that is!!! I'm so glad you are naming her that! Sooooo freaking cute! Great job!
Post a Comment