Goodbye forever....
We renovated our kitchen and yes, it was a nightmare but well worth it! I have a new floor, lights, appliances and well, just a new whole being!! I love it! I am so thankful of what Bryan decided to do, that man is a genious! He saw what this kitchen could be and did it, I on the other hand, could only spit out, "I want an island bar, with bar stools again!" And of course... "I wonder what colors I will use in here?"
I am forever in debt to him for transforming my kitchen for me, I love him so much!
Thanks Bryan! I love you!
This was a bar and on the other side was a u-shaped desk area, we took all that out too!
View into what is now the keeping room
This was the island we had when we bought the house, the door led to a pantry and on the left side of the island was a Butler's pantry that led into the dining room
Old kitchen, an island cooktop to the left and a wall behind it, very narrow! and... check out the parquet floor!We didn't change anything over here, except the microwave and oven, which you can't see, we will probably change the dishwasher later.

2 comments:
I love you new kitchen!
Christie, you have a gift for this kind of stuff! I absolutely love it so much! I love the color...everything is so clean and crisp!! I bet it is even more beautiful in person! great job!
Post a Comment