For those of you who don't know... we are PREGNANT!
Ok... we are 18 weeks along now and I seem to be growing at a rapid pace! Everyone that has experienced two pregnancies has been so sweet to reassure me that you always show faster with your second one, something about your muscles are relaxed and have done it all before. I really don't care what the reason is, but it makes me feel good that others have felt like this! So.. this is where we are... I am finally feeling like myself again, it took 13 to 14 weeks to not be nauseated no matter what the Dr. gave me or I tried myself nothing seemed to work and with a 2 year old energizer bunny, I had no idea what to do. I think its quite humorous how it got the name "morning sickness," when most of us, if we are sick, experience it all day, it should be called "all day long sickness, but that would turn some women off from getting pregnant I guess, so they decided that morning sickness was better! Whatever! Now that I seem "normal" or close to it, life seems to have picked back up, it is finally consistently warm here and we find ourselves outside all the time, either at my parents neighborhood pool or in our own backyard with Baylee's little swimming pool, we have really enjoyed the water from the hose! I do find myself fading each day around 3 pm, but I push through, just to get a good nights sleep, I was waking at 4am and finding out that I couldn't go back to sleep, so I eliminated naps! "WOW," I thought Baylee would have kicked the naps before me! Ha Ha
Bryan is being wonderful, he is helping me so much, getting home a tad early everyday so that he and Baylee can have their afternoon play time and giving me a chance to have some quiet mommy time, which I enjoy! He has been cleaning, cooking, doing the laundry, taking care of Baylee and grocery shopping, I couldn't ask for anything more, I love him and I am so lucky! He seems to be doing great, and is excited about the new baby, but a little hesistant about Baylee and her reaction to her new little sister or brother, but I try and reassure him that she will be fine!
Other than just being a little tired, we are a happy go lucky family really looking forward to our new addition this November, we will update everyone in 2 1/2 weeks on the sex, I have no idea what it is, or a gut feeling, so we will all just have to wait and see and "no" we haven't picked out any names, so no questions, that whole subject is a little frustrating! :)
Well, check out our next update!
1 comment:
Congrats to your sweet family! You will LOVE having 2 precious babies:). It is so much easier the second time around... and, yes, I started showing much faster with Jon even though I was sicker and didn't gain as much weight in the beginning. Hope you continue to feel better and can't wait to hear if you're having a girl or boy!!!
Post a Comment