Monday, March 24, 2008

The infamous gingerbread man!

"The Gingerbread Man"
One day last week, I took Baylee to Tiffany's Bakery, it is my most favorite place! They have the most wonderful sweet things and they have always made my birthday cakes since I was a child, and they made Baylee's too! Anyway... they have these really large gingerbread men cookies and they are decorated with all different color icing and no too are alike. I let Baylee pick one out to take home for after dinner. Once she finished eating we decided to let her try a little bit... she loved it and loved it and loved it. She loved it so much that pretty soon, she was wearing him, in her hair, her eyes, her nose, her clothes and everywhere else! It was so funny and when we took her out of her hi-chair she made sure that Daddy was wearing it too, so off to the bath for both of them!!


All clean now! she had icing in her nose and hair! too funny!

No comments: