Thursday, November 30, 2006

Birthday week!



This week, Bryan and I celebrated our 32nd birthdays! His was on Tuesday and mine is today! We decided that this year was going to be a low key celebration, due to me being 32 weeks pregnant and our birthdays being during the week. We did attend the Holiday Market Preview Party on Wednesday night and we really had a nice time. It was a lovely event and the decor was beautiful! I didn't get to take too many pictures, but we did manage a few of ourselves and some friends.
Also, for those of you, who aren't Irmo HS grads, Irmo is playing in the state championship football game this Saturday afternoon, so after you shop at the Holiday Market, stop by Williams Brice stadium to see the yellow jackets beat Gaffney!! Go Jackets!! Well, I think that is all that is going on right now, but I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and enjoys all the holiday cheer!

2 comments:

CTBaker in the Acres said...

Hey Christie! It's great!!!! When you're on your template...drag your slide show up and drop it in between your blog title and post area. If you get confused call me and I'll walk you through it.
Great start!!!
XXXOOO
Claudia

CTBaker in the Acres said...

Okay....some updates on the Causeys would be nice. How are you feeling these days???
XO
CTB