Monday, October 10, 2011

Detour for today... no school?

Quick detour... so I know that everyone is enjoying their day off from school today, we are! We had a little funny this afternoon that I had to share with you.
We were running errands and Baylee wanted to go to Macky D's this afternoon, but I didn't have my debit card with me and no cash, so I told her that I didn't have any money today, maybe tomorrow.
She said to me... "Mommy, you don't need money, just go through the drivethru!" to which I replied... "Sweetie, you still have to have money to do the drivethru," and she said, "No you don't, you just tell that lady with the headphones on what you want and she gives it to you!"
I told her that I did in fact give that lady money and she said... "I'm telling you momma, you're wrong!"
My bad, did anyone know that the drivethru is now free??

No comments: