Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009!!!

Halloween Walk 2009
Baylee has been wanting to participate in the Halloween walk since she started at St. Martin's. She saw all the costumes last year and was ready to wear her costume, so this year when I told her that she could wear her pirate costume to school and trick or treat, she was excited and I had the hardest time keeping the costume off, until it was time to wear it to school!
Baylee wanted to get to school extra early so we could show all her teachers how she was a little pirate, and then Bryan and I went back to school at 10am to watch her walk the school grounds and show off her costume. It was really sweet and all the kids looked so cute!! Baylee was on cloud 9 all day from the walk!
And now for the Halloween cupcakes..

Trick or Treating with Miss Cathy !

Love my little pirate face!
Here we go...

Getting ready to go to school and Trick or Treat in the Halloween walk

AARRRGGGHHH!

Our pirate cookies that we made for Halloween







No comments: