Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3 weeks and counting...

I know that I haven't posted over the last 2 weeks, but things have just been out of control in my household, I obviously haven't felt like taking the time and my feet hurt, so basically I have been lazy. Although... we did the state fair, the football game, the halloween walk at school, William's soccer game and then Trick or Treating! After all of that, I am proud to report that we have no more events until the baby is born or Thanksgiving, whichever comes first!
Things are good... moving along... Bryan and I purchased a new digital monitor yesterday for Charley belle's room along with other necessities (diapers, thermometer, bottles, breast feeding must haves, pacifiers and hand sanitizer) and so I can proudly say that I think we are ready.
My girlfriends recently went to retail market in Atlanta and brought me the cutest hooded towel and washcloth sets, burp clothes, bibs and receiving blankets, so I was thrilled to have new things to take to the monogrammer that actually will be her own. Not that I don't love having all of Baylee's beautiful little things, but she still uses her wash clothes and towels, and well ... all you mom's out there know that the bibs are really only good for one child and then just get nasty!
Bryan is a little on edge, he is always calling to check on me, making sure that I haven't gone into labor and just decided to deliver in the den in front of "Law and Order" or a re run of the "The Hills!" I finally told him that I would call him and he could relax a little bit. It is really cute and funny, and I do love him for it!
Baylee is sensing something is going on, she has been so clingy to me lately and just really cuddly but also very whiney, which drives me crazy, but I have been trying to be sensitive to her needs! She is very excited too! She goes into the nursery and arranges all of Charley's stuffed animals and clothes and talks to me about how much she is going to help out and be a good big sister! It is so cute and just makes me want to cry, because I start to realize how much she is growing up and becoming her own little person!
So, I guess you could say we are all good, I have a ob appt tomorrow, so we will see what the doctor says, we are hoping for an early delivery, so keep your fingers crossed! Until the next post!

No comments: