Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween 2008
This was Baylee Boo's first Halloween and she loved it! I think her Daddy is rubbing off on her, he loves this holiday. They decorated the house the last weekend in September, so we were able to enjoy all the cobwebs and pumpkins all month long! Uncle William came over and trick or treated with them, I think they hit every house in the neighborhood, everyone loved their costumes! Baylee saw a few of her friends along the way and thought that it was so much fun! I stayed at the house and past out candy to everyone, it was the first neighborhood we have lived in to have trick or treaters, so I had a blast, while Bryan was with the kids! Bryan told me that Baylee refused to be carried and she didn't want anyone to take her Halloween bag, she wanted to carry it all by herself. William said that she ran down every sidewalk yelling "Tick r teat, tick r teat!" and then once they got to the door, she held her bag out with this huge grin on her face. She is too funny!
Happy Halloween!!! Boooooo!!!
Our house!

Check out my bag! Happy Halloween!


Showing my costume to Uncle William

My little lady bug!
The Halloween crew

Uncle William and Baylee

"Wait, am I supposed to eat the candy and then trick or treat?"

I love you Daddy!

Uncle William and me posing before Trick or treatin'

Mommy and me!

Daddy and me after school on Halloween!











No comments: