Holiday Market "Mix and Mingle" Preview Party 2008
I must admit that this is one of the most fun events that the Junior League puts on every year, and maybe a teeny tiny part of why I joined, I love the Holiday Market and it is so much fun to prepare for. This year, Lynn and I helped to decorate before the preview party and it was so nice to walk in and feel like you pitched in. It is a black tie event and all proceeds are donated, it really is nice, this year the Sensational Epics played and the decorations were so beautiful!
We always pre party at Dianne's on Devine and we usually don't afterparty and its a good thing, because Baylee woke up in the middle of the night to do a little cartoon watching, but nevertheless hope you enjoy the pics!
The Vervettes!
The Long's annual Christmas Bash 2008
Yes... it is that time of year again, where everyone that works for Long's Drugs, Long Term Care and well just anyone who celebrates that company comes out to the annual end of year stress reliever at the Marriott, and every year to our amazement some hilarious event occurs that we all talk about for the next year and can't wait to see what happens at the next party! I swear this party just takes the cake for blowouts! We always have so much fun here, this year they had Tokyo Joe play and the food was amazing and yes... I did have a martini from the frozen ice block, so cool! Anyway, I won't go on and bore you with the details, but I will say that my flash on my camera worked a little too well and yes,. I do actually go outside during the year and no... I am not as pasty as the photos show, so keep that in mind and I won't care if you look at the pics!
Merry Christmas y'all!
1 comment:
Wow, you look so beautiful!!! Did you really have a baby? I love both of your dresses! You look fantastic! I bet you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment