Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th at the Kinard lake house!!

Annual July 4th Lake Day
Every year, the Kinard family has their annual reunion at the lake on July 4th, this year, Baylee really was able to enjoy all the activities, they have it catered with a wonderful buffet of barbeque, chicken, rice and gravy and all the veggies you could ever want. Everyone brings a dessert, so you have a huge choice of anything and everything sweet, which Baylee and I love, we have such a sweet tooth!! This year, cousin Kim decided to incorporate games with the party, which were so much fun, we had a egg toss, which Bryan and I won, a water balloon toss, egg relay and a bunch more fun things. Then everyone cooled off in the lake for a fun afternoon of swimming and boating! All in all it was great and Baylee loved being able to visit with all her relatives and play at Lake Murray!

Baylee finding the water balloons, "Watch out!"
swimming with Lane and Papa!
Gracie doing the egg relay!
Me and Baylee
View of the lake and swimming area
I don't think Thomas was supposed to get wet yet! Nope! there is Thomas and his momma Beth!
Beth and Mary Katherine watching the games!
Jane and Jan waiting patiently for the blessing!
Jane and Jamie Causey
Nora and Ibbie blessing the feast!
Patsy's grandchildren
Thomas and Baylee playing with balloons!
Hello everyone!
Jimmy and Mary Katherine
Kim and Bryan
Reese showing his patriotism!
Baylee flashing her smile!
Baylee with her Gramie(July 4th queen) and Papa
Finding the twirly things, she loved those!
Oh goodness! The Causey brothers!
"Look what I got!"
Lane and Jimmy






1 comment:

CTBaker in the Acres said...

I love all your new posts!!!! The pics of Baylee are great. She is getting so big!