Monday, January 8, 2007

Christmas Holidays flew by!


Ok... I know that I haven't put anything into my blog in a whole month, but I guess I was still trying to figure out exactly how to work the darn thing. I think I finally figured it out! Thanks to Claudia Baker! Plus... I really was busy with work and other things, trying to finish the nursery, trying to find a cleaning lady and last but not least, trying to finish Christmas shopping without getting cramps in my legs. This whole pregnant thing is about over and I am so ready to finally not wear pants with elastic in them and have our little baby girl here with us.
Well, I will just start from the beginning, after Thanksgiving we bought our tree and decorated the house, well...I should say that Bryan decorated the house, while I watched and he did a fabulous job! It seemed that pregnancy has taken it out of me and I'm starting to be constantly tired, and you know the holidays are such a fabulous time with parties and all the traditional events that go along with it and of course I didn't want to miss any of it!

No comments: