
Bryan Causey at the Kinard Family Party
I left off yesterday telling everyone how I didn't want to miss any of the holiday events that were going on in December and I didn't. However, I was definitely worn out by the end of the month and probably didn't need to be so active, but you get caught up in everything and seeing all of your friends and family, so it's hard to say, "no!" Family and friends are such an important part of the holidays, and I just love all the decorations, cheer and fellowship! I have included several pictures of all the events that we annually attend, The Strawhorn Christmas Party, The Kinard Family Christmas Party, Bryan's work party for Long's and Christmas day itself. It was so nice to see everyone and I am kind of sad that is all over, but next year will be so fun, since we get to have Baylee there with us!
1 comment:
Um Hello!!!! You have an adorable little girl...why aren't you blogging her????
XXXOOO
CTB
Post a Comment