Monday, November 27, 2006

First day of blogging

Well, I have decided to drag myself and my husband into the 21st century and create a blog for our family, especially, since we are expecting our first child in January 2007! Also, thanks to the wonderful blogspot of my friend, Claudia Baker, I love looking at everything she posts! Bryan and I have been married for 4, going on 5 years and it has been a thrill ride everyday that we have been together.
Ever since our first date, we knew that we were destined to be together forever! Okay, that sounded corny, but it's true... we both share a zest for life, which if you already know us "SPONTANEITY" is the best word to describe both of us! Now, that we are expecting our "little girl" in January, it seems that everyone has told us how much our life will change, but I am really thinking that she will share that same "thrill ride" and adventuresome zest that we have and together the 3 of us will go riding off into the sunset on the road to LIFE!!!

No comments: