Sunday, September 6, 2009

7 months so far...

So far so good, we are 7 months and just moving right along. I am so happy that the temperatures have started to drop, so that I can enjoy the end of summer and the beginning of football season, without sweating all over! The doctor says we are progressing nicely, still on target for the later part of November, which will be fine with us! All signs of a healthy baby, and a quick little heartbeat for the new little baby girl Causey! Baylee is starting to understand and help us with the nursery, she is adapting to her "big girl" bed well and really is making the adjustment easier for me! I am growing rapidly and really just can't wait for her to be born, so that we can enjoy her and I can get into some normal clothes that are somewhat cute! Ugh, so frustrating, but I know all you moms totally understand.
Bryan is doing well, he has a nice honey do list and is trying to complete it before football season really gets started, so things are good! We will post again soon with names update!

No comments: