April 20, 2002
7 years of Bryan and Christie Causey
Wow! I can't believe its been 7 years, it seems like we just started...
We have done so much together, travelled, worked, moved, started a family and lived everyday to the fullest! We have been married for 7 years, it is so amazing and I have no doubt that the next 7 will be just as amazing, we were so lucky to find each other, and be able to explore life together. We started out at USC wondering what life had in store for us, and wondering if it would lead us in the same direction and it did! Its so funny how you always think about life and what new surprises it will hold, the past 7 years for us have been so exciting and adventurous and it has been everything that I hoped it would be, since the day Bryan proposed! You are my superman and I love you more each day!
Happy Anniversary sweetie and thank you for everything that you do!
Our wedding Day 2002(waiting on Baylee's arrival)
Walt Disney World
Chamber Golf Tournament
Cancun, Mexico
Playa Del Carman
USC FootballWe have done so much together just in the last 7 years, I can't believe how fast it has flown by, it seems like yesterday that we just met! I will travel anywhere, as long as we do it together, everyday, month, year and adventure, has made me love you more!
I love you!
Can't wait for the next 7 years of excitement!!
1 comment:
OMG, I can't believe it's been 7 years, Christie! That was so sweet what you wrote! You guys are just beautiful! Love you!
Post a Comment