I don't ever post much on here other than pictures.. I guess if I were to write something I would never know what to say exactly... so here it goes.
Things here are wonderful, Baylee is growing like a weed and all of her pants are getting too short for her, we are having to wear low riders, so that they will touch the top of her pants, I just can't bring myself to buy brand new ones when winter is close to being over! She measured 331/2 inches tall at her 2 year old doctor appointment, so now all of the 18 to 24 months are shrinking on a daily basis. She is learning new and exciting things, we go to the "Little gym" on Tuesdays and it is really a lot of fun for both of us, it gives us time together to play and be silly for a while. So far these are things she has mastered: a forward roll, swinging on the parallel bars, walking on the balance beam with a little help from mommy, and galloping around the big red mat. We worked on a sign yesterday for "up" and "down" and she now runs around the house yelling, "up" and "down!" Quite funny and cute!
She loves to copy Bryan and I in every aspect of life, I had a hard time getting her to brush her teeth and holding her down wasn't an option after the first couple of screaming fits, so I left it alone and one day last week she came to me with her tooth brush and said, "brush teeth momma!" and just grinned to show me her teeth, so now every morning and every night before bedtime we brush our teeth, we are so happy she picked up this good habit from us! Thank goodness! Some other pretty funny things are: she runs around the island in the kitchen yelling "going in circles, circles circles" we just laugh and chase her around... she now has the imagination movers cd in my car and doesn't hesitate to lean over and say "nope" when she doesn't like a song and wants to move to the next one, I never knew that a 2 year old was that picky about her music!! Wow, I am continuing to learn a lot from her! The other day, I was told when she woke up from her nap that she would like to see the "Big Truck" and I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about and we went downstairs and she ran to the front door screaming "big truck, big truck" and I was just baffled until I heard a truck noise and walked outside with her to see a large dump truck and tractor pulling up part of an old curb by the street, I guess she had seen them when we drove home, and I hadn't even noticed them, so we ventured out and watched them "scoop or "scup" as Baylee would say all the dirt up and toss it into the dump truck!
Bryan is good, just staying busy, Celebrations has finally moved into its new building and we are trying to get the new logo, signs and truck wraps ready, which should be exciting to finally be a completely new identity than the company they purchased 5 years ago, wow I can't believe it has been that long!
I am doing good, just trucking along, taking care of Bryan and Baylee, I said that one of my major resolutions was to get organized and I think I have finally done it, Bryan has his little file drawer with his color coded tabs of information and I have mine, it feels so good to have everything put in its proper place. I do have a slight problem with having things in the so-called proper place in fact some would say I have a little OCD but I can't help it, and "yes?" it does make for quite a challenge when dealing with Baylee's room and playroom, I find myself straightening out more than the average person, but overall we are all good, so ready for some warm weather and nice outside adventures! We hope to see everyone soon, take care and happy blogging!
1 comment:
Happy to "hear" an update! Sounds like you're doing well... and as far as the organizing goes, enjoy it while you only have 1 little person around :). I was truly organized until Jonathan arrived, I haven't seemed to catch up since then and he's 15 months old! Baylee is precious and I love seeing pictures of her on your blog. Take care!
Post a Comment