We went to William's soccer game at the YMCA fields over by Owens Field Airport, he has become such a wonderful athlete, I remember watching him from age 4 and now he is 8! Wow, how time flies, he has grown up so much, and is really a great soccer player! Bryan, Baylee and I watched from the sidelines and cheered him on, they ended up tying the game 0-0, but William was definitely the star of the game in our eyes! Go William!
A strong minded, loving group of individuals, made up of a laid back Daddy, an extremly silly big sister, a mildly silly little sister, and a slightly OCD momma just trying to keep up! See how we balance life, love and just each other!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
William's Soccer season 2008...
We went to William's soccer game at the YMCA fields over by Owens Field Airport, he has become such a wonderful athlete, I remember watching him from age 4 and now he is 8! Wow, how time flies, he has grown up so much, and is really a great soccer player! Bryan, Baylee and I watched from the sidelines and cheered him on, they ended up tying the game 0-0, but William was definitely the star of the game in our eyes! Go William!




We went to William's soccer game at the YMCA fields over by Owens Field Airport, he has become such a wonderful athlete, I remember watching him from age 4 and now he is 8! Wow, how time flies, he has grown up so much, and is really a great soccer player! Bryan, Baylee and I watched from the sidelines and cheered him on, they ended up tying the game 0-0, but William was definitely the star of the game in our eyes! Go William!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment