Friday, September 5, 2008

Garden City 2008

Beach Trip with The Causey Family...
Bryan's parents rented a cute cottage at the beach in Garden City, we went down for a long weekend to join them and Uncle Jamie. It was a little windy and cloudy one day from Hurricaine Gustav, but overall the weather was nice and we did have some sunshine, but we spent a lot of time on the front porch just talking, very relaxing. Baylee loved it, she had her own room and lots of beach toys to entertain her, Bryan's mom even brought a blow up pool to take to the beach, which was the favorite thing! It brought back so many memories going to Garden City, Bryan and I spent so many summers there as kids and I went there with my friends every 1st week at the beach, I even rode by the old "Drifter" Wow! the memories came rushing back! He and I even went to the Village surf shop where we bought Baylee her first t-shirt from there! It was so much fun, we really enjoyed going back and introducing Baylee to a place that we find so special!
Getting ready...
Going on daily walks with Papa!
"Mom, I 'm naked!"
Jamie and Bryan at Drunkin' Jacks Me and my hubby!
Daddy and Baylee reading on the front porch
Rocking with Gramie!

Walkig on the beach with Gramie and Papa
Going into the ocean with Daddy! It was cloudy today!
Stealing Gramie's sunglasses!
Swimming in her pool!
Baylee loves playing with the water!


Baylee showing us the birds!
Baylee in her pool!
Smile!
Baylee talking with Uncle Jamie
Daddy... smile!
Taking a walk with Gramie, it was a nice day!
Here we go....
Baylee doesn't like sand on her hands!
Look what I found!
So cool!







h Da

No comments: