Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring time in Columbia, even though you wouldn't know it!

Well... it is springtime, I think... we haven't been too sure lately, since the weather has been so dismal, but I guess it is true. I just wish the warm weather would hurry up, we have so many cute outfits for Miss Baylee boo to wear and we just aren't getting to wear them yet. I hate being impatient, but I am ready for warm days, sunny skies, beautiful flowers and playing outside. I know that she is to. I am hoping to post some of our pictures that we took the other day when we were so lucky to get in the back yard for a few minutes when it wasn't too chilly or windy, but my both my computers had a tiny bit of water damage( an entirely other story) and we lost both our laptops and ipods. So, since we were just able to replace them yesterday, I haven't had a chance to throw any pics onto them yet.
Things here are good though, we are just busy bees with Baylee, her social calendar is really better than Bryan and mine. She has had birthday parties, weekends with her grandparents and outings with Mommy to keep her just all over the place and I hope to post those soon. She is so close to talking and just loves to babble every chance she gets, she points at everything and loves to play on any playground that we pass, especially Chick-fil-a's. She is too funny and loves big kids, she doesn't understand why they won't play with her, so we are experimenting with Drop in Nursery at St. Marten's this week from 9am to 1pm on Wed. So... hopefully she will love that and meet lots of nice children her age, mommy is thrilled about it!
Bryan and I are good, we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this past Sunday and we spent the day with our little girl. It was a nice weekend, we enjoyed a weekend to ourselves last week and my mom babysat Boo, we went to Charleston and really just relaxed, it was very nice, and again... hope to post those pics soon too!
Well, I just wanted to let everyone know how we have been and hope you are well too!

No comments: