A strong minded, loving group of individuals, made up of a laid back Daddy, an extremly silly big sister, a mildly silly little sister, and a slightly OCD momma just trying to keep up! See how we balance life, love and just each other!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
First USC game of 2007 - University of Louisiana Lafayette
I didn't know you had a blog! I was just checking Laura's and saw your link... YEAH! Baylee is SO cute and growing so much. I will be checking you guys regularly so I can see her grow. You have such a beautiful family... we are just counting down the weeks until baby #2 makes his grand entrance. I can't wait. Keep posting pictures of the USC games. I makes me feel like I'm at home :)!
BTW, in response to Laura's little comment below, I'm sure you guys would look GREAT in a uniform... however this prego mama isn't putting one on for a LONG time!!!
1 comment:
I didn't know you had a blog! I was just checking Laura's and saw your link... YEAH! Baylee is SO cute and growing so much. I will be checking you guys regularly so I can see her grow. You have such a beautiful family... we are just counting down the weeks until baby #2 makes his grand entrance. I can't wait. Keep posting pictures of the USC games. I makes me feel like I'm at home :)!
BTW, in response to Laura's little comment below, I'm sure you guys would look GREAT in a uniform... however this prego mama isn't putting one on for a LONG time!!!
Post a Comment