This summer we learned to use a sippy cup and now that we can sit up by ourself, we love the Bumbo seat. Baylee likes to sit in her bumbo seat, while I am working in the morning and smile at me all the time! She is getting to be such a big girl!

Baylee hanging out in her pack and play. She loves playing with all of her toys, her favorites are her yellow giraffe, pink dolly, the rabbit, and several other animals! "Lola," is her pink
hippo, that her Uncle William gave her for her
first Valentine's Day! She loves Lola because
she is so soft and Lola talks to her, she says
things like: "I'm getting a toothache, you're
so sweet!" and "I gotta have a hug!" She wiggles her ears and laughs, Baylee
thinks she is sooo funny! She is too cute and Lola is too! You can see her in the picture to the left.

No comments:
Post a Comment