Wednesday, June 27, 2007




This is Baylee, she is 5 months old and I know that I haven't put any other pictures of her on this blog, but I will soon, my life has been a whirlwind since she has been with us and well... we finally got some time away on vacation. We went to Grand Cayman and it was wonderful. Baylee had the time of her life and even has a passport, it is hilarious! Swimming in her turtle was her favorite thing to do. Mommy and Daddy had a great time too, one of the pictures was taken at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville in downtown, we stopped there for some food, drinks and fun! Baylee loved all the music that they played there. The other photo was taken right outside our condo at Plantana, this was our 5th time there and each time is prettier than before.

No comments: